If you’ve never visited, you might think that Blue Mountain is nothing but a fantastic ski resort. And if you don’t ski, or it isn’t even winter, you might struggle to answer the question, “What to do in Blue Mountain?”
Of course, Blue Mountain has been a world-class ski resort for over 75 years and is regarded as the premier ski destination in all of Ontario. But skiing is just one winter attraction of what to do in Blue Mountain
What to Do in Blue Mountain in Winter
Just to let you know what to expect if you do want to ski or snowboard, you can enjoy 43 trails, including something for skiers of all ages and skill levels, including lessons and complete equipment rentals.
And that’s just where the fun starts. Here are just a few more winter activities and events you can enjoy.
- Snowshoe Tours – Choose to take a H1 Hummer to the top of the Niagara Escarpment and enjoy a guided snowshoe tour along the beautiful trails. Or try the Snowshoe and Wine Tasting Tour.
- Snowmobile Tours – Prefer to get around by snowmobile? Take a guided tour along OFSC trails or check out the snowmobile dinner tour.
- Winter Caving – Looking for something completely different? Explore the natural wonders and caves of the Niagara Escarpment on a guided tour. All equipment and transportation is provided.
But Blue Mountain is a year-round destination and there’s just as much to do in summer. Or more.
What to Do in Blue Mountain in Summer
Where do we begin?! Here is just a small sampling of things to do in Blue Mountain during the warmer months of the year.
- Golf – Challenge yourself to a round on the award-winning Monterra Golf course. Get the whole family into the swing of things on the Cascade Putting Course at the foot of the Mountain.
- Water Sports – Whether you want to jet ski on Georgian Bay, or enjoy a more leisurely paddle boat, canoe or kayak, there’s lots of safe, guided fun on the water at Blue Mountain.
- Mountaintop Segway Tours – Of course, there’s lots of great hiking trails throughout the area. But if you want to add a little spin to your hike, there’s nothing quite like a segway tour along the top of the Escarpment. Don’t worry, it’s a guided tour and your guide will make sure you’re confident on the Segway.
There’s lots more to do in and around Blue Mountain all year round. No matter why you visit, if you’re looking for chalet accommodations for large groups, Contact Us at Stay at Blue Mountain.