In less time it takes to wait for a flight, and for a lot less than the cost of a plane ticket, you could be in Blue Mountain for March Break. And you’ll find just as many things to do there as anywhere in the world!
Happenings in Blue Mountain During March Break
If you’re wondering what to do in Blue Mountain during March break, get ready for days filled with adventure and fun for all ages on and off the slopes. March Break is family time at Blue Mountain with daily activities, live music, interactive performances, fireworks and more!
Here’s just some of what you can look forward to.
- Every Day in Blue Mountain Village – If you’ve never snowshoed, you don’t know what you’re missing. Every day at 10:30am during March Break, you can enjoy the Columbia Guided Snowshoe Tour. You don’t even need to your own snowshoes because rentals are available at the South Base Lodge.
Taffy on Snow – Every afternoon from noon to 4:00 pm, you can indulge your sweet tooth in the coolest way possible. Watch hot taffy instantly cool on snow, and then enjoy the results.
- Other Events in the Village – Each day brings its own list of fun and exciting “things to do” in the Village.
- The Village Scavenger Hunt – Spend your day finding the items on your list throughout the Village.
- Interactive Groove Dancing – Get your groove back, and get in shape, at the Coca-Cola Village Stage with this popular event.
- The Amazing Village Race – Find the clues and compete with your friends, neighbours and other visitors to win the race around the Village.
- Fireworks! – Enjoy a dazzling fireworks display in the crisp evening air.
- March Break Freestyle Camp – If you’re a freestyle skier or snowboarder, you can enjoy March Break on the pipes and slopes honing your skills. Coaches help you master jumping, rails and slope-style skiing.
If you enjoyed this post, check out our recent article on what to wear while skiing and snowboarding.
Planning an upcoming stay in the Village of Blue Mountain? Make sure to explore our luxury chalet rentals, great for large groups and families.